Getting ready to visit Ozona Community? Here are some things you may be wondering about…
- Dress is casual. (This is a beach town in Florida. We do casual like nobody’s business!) You will find people in jeans, but you will see people in a suit and tie as well. Don’t stress about having ‘church clothes’…just come!
- There are no assigned seats. If you see an open seat…take it!
- We won’t embarrass you. We promise – no one is going to ask you to stand, say anything or wear a big sign that says ‘VISITOR’. If we don’t recognize your face, chances are good we’ll stop and say ‘Hi’, shake your hand and introduce ourselves.
- We’re friendly, but we’re not going to stalk you. We’ll ask you to fill out a visitor card, but not so we can show up at your house for dinner unexpectedly. We’ll send you a letter thanking you for coming and ask you about your visit, but that’s it. (If you want to invite us for dinner, though, we’re good with that. Just ask!)
- You don’t have to know everything about the Bible. We know that everyone is at a different place on their faith journey. We want to help you grow in your faith, and will do everything we can to help you. In fact, if you don’t have a Bible but would like one, just ask. We’ll be happy to give you one. Not sure where to start in your Bible reading? We can help with that too.